||Business Development Worldwide
New, small businesses wishing to establish a presence across the geographies of Europe, the Americas, Japan, in particular need to be aware of the differences in the languages, culture and customs inter-regionally as well as within the regions. CCS can assist in reducing the cost and time involved in making the right choices in securing the right partnerships.
- European companies seeking channel partners in Americas region
- North American companies marketing to Latin America, EU and Japan
- Assessment of cultural fit for potential partnerships, consultative services
- Matchmaking between European, Latin American and US/ Canadian ventures
Mature multi-national corporations may wish to expand their existing channels and markets into new foreign regions or increase their commitment to existing subsidiaries, but want to optimize the effort and expenditures to accomplish this. CCS provides the expertise to enable this to occur more smoothly.
- Brand protection and localization assessment and training
- PR support and press liaison services for key regions
- Global Trade show and symposium cultural/public relations services
- Strengthening corporate global brands while adapting to local requirements, orientation services with subsiduaries